A spinal cord injury needing spine injuries treatment in Guntur is damage caused to the spinal cord. Per spine surgery hospitals in Guntur, it is an extremely serious type of physical trauma which will have a lasting and significant
impact on most aspects of daily life. The spinal cord is a bundle of nerves and other tissue that the vertebrae of the spine contains and protects. The vertebrae are the ones that are heaped on top of each other that make up the
spine. The spine includes many nerves, and extends from the brains base down the back, ending close to the buttocks. Best spine surgery doctors in Guntur say that the spinal cord plays major role in sending messages from the brain
to all parts of the body. It also sends messages from the body to the brain. We are able to sense the pain and move our limbs because of messages sent through the spinal cord.
How do spinal cord injuries occur?
- Trauma during a car accident, specifically trauma to the face, head, and neck region, back, or chest area needing spine surgery in Guntur
- Falling from a significant height.
- Electrical accidents.
- Head or spinal injuries during sporting events.
- Severe attack such as a gunshot or a stabbing.
- Too deep and hitting the bottom while diving into the water.
- Severe twisting of the middle portion of the torso.
Symptoms of a spinal cord injury needing best spine injury treatment by spine surgery doctors in Guntur
- Pain, pressure, and stiffness in the back or neck area.
- Inability to move the arms or legs.
- Feelings of spreading numbness or tingling in the extremities.
- Loss of control of the bladder or bowels.
- Problems walking.
- Unable to stand up / walk
- In severe injuries – permanent paralysis of leg / hand
How can you prevent spinal cord injuries, tips by orthopaedic specialist in Guntur?
Spinal cord injuries needing spinal cord injury treatment in Guntur are often due to unpredictable events, the best you can do is reducing your risk. Some risk-reducing measures include:
- Safety gear and precautions while climbing walls/ trees/house
- Always wearing a seat belt while travelling in a car.
- Wearing proper protective gear while playing sports.
- Never diving into water unless you have examined it first to make sure that it’s shallow enough and free of rocks.